Advantech delivers a variety of program and business management services to support customers in meeting their requirements, managing and sustaining their programs within budget, and accomplishing their missions.
Advantech provides network security operations; information assurance; database management and system administration; network monitoring and statistical analysis; subject matter experts for on-site engineering/technical support for systems and infrastructure; task, project and program-level tracking, analysis, and reporting; configuration management; and system support for on-site and off-site users.
Advantech provides government clients with extensive Financial Planning and management support as well as acquisition and contract strategy and support. Our DAWIA I,II and III certified experts help prepare and update acquisition and contract documentation, deliver cost estimations and budget formulations, and execute PPBE and financial improvement processes Our staff are proficient with the DOD 5000 document and have experience with accelerated acquisitions programs (ACAT I,II,III).
Advantech employs highly qualified professionals, including PMP-certified specialists, DAWIA I,II and III certified experts in Software Engineering, Systems Engineering, SPRDE/SE, and Test & Evaluation; CBRNE experts; EVMS certified personnel and others.
Advantech is a certified HUBZone Small Business, Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), and Disabled Veteran Owned Business Enterprise (DVBE).
Today Advantech is a Unique, National HUBZone Providing Technical & Professional Services.
Core Program and Business Management Capabilities
- Economic/Business Analysis
- Integrated Financial Planning and Management – all phases PPBE
- Acquisition and Contract Strategy and Support
- Scheduling and Cost Management
- Systems/Software Planning, Research and Development
- Testing and Evaluation Services
- Technical Documentation
- Production and Installation Management
- Enterprise Architecture and Integration
- Network Operations and Security
- Database Management, Engineering and Mining
- Configuration Management
- Technical Support Services
- Training Services and Support
- Financial Management