Advantech cybersecurity and intelligence experts provide organizations with timely access to high-quality actionable data from disparate sources to accelerate analysis, response and situational awareness.
We help organizations protect their classified, public and private information systems, data, and networks from cyber threats and harden cyber security defenses against cyber terrorists across the world.
Advantech works with government, defense and intelligence to manage critical data and information at warp speed through:
- Seamless integration of disparate data and big data sets
- Conversion of raw data into actionable intelligence
- Knowledge management to track data changes over time
- Collaboration and information sharing across teams, agencies, borders and governments
We know how to use the breadth and depth of Palantir Technology to improve data-driven defensive and offensive decision-making to defend against constantly changing electronic attacks and protect mission-critical information and spectrum.
Advantech provides qualified security specialists, engineers, IT consultants, and career military intelligence professionals. We are experts in applying information operations (IO) and information assurance (IA) concepts to the planning and execution of combat operations at the tactical, operational, and strategic levels of war, and securing information, systems, networks, websites and the transmission of data. We know network security and understand how to ensure the security of C4ISR systems operating in classified environments. Advantech professionals also deliver technical solutions for Chemical and Biological issues and a wide variety of Electronic Warfare (EW) challenges.
Advantech works with defense, intelligence agencies, and federal, state and local governments improve their capability to gather, process, analyze and interpret massive quantities of information and intelligence; and effectively manage risk and protect mission and business critical data from cyber crime and rogue state-sponsored intrusions.
Advantech is a certified HUBZone Small Business, Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), and Disabled Veteran Owned Business Enterprise (DVBE).
Today Advantech is the only HUBZone global professional technical services company in the U.S.
Advantech Core Cybersecurity / Intelligence Capabilities
- Program Management
- Project Management
- Information Security Audits, Testing and Assessments
- Information Assurance and Accreditation
- Cyber Software Integration
- Cyber Analysis and Operations
- Cyberwarfare Support
- Threat Analysis and Vulnerability Assessment
- Integrated Remediation
- Network Security Design and Architecture
- Intelligence Training Support
- Unmanned Aerial Surveillance Operations
- Information Operations
- Command Center Staffing